Date: 10/4/17 10:33 am
From: Than Boves <tboves...>
Subject: Re: Birding request
I have a wood carving of one in my office if he would like to come see it.

Than J. Boves, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept of Biological Sciences
Arkansas State University
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Website: www.boveslab.com<http://%20www.boveslab.com>
Facebook: @BovesLabAState

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM -0500, "Lyndal York" <lrbluejay...><mailto:<lrbluejay...>> wrote:

Arbirders,

Any one want to show a chap an Ivory-billed Woodpecker?

Received the following on the arbird mail:
Dan Albro <dnadyno...><mailto:<dnadyno...>>

10:59 AM (1 hour ago)
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/images/cleardot.gif]

"Hi my name is Dan Albro.

I am currently in Alabama and will be coming to Arkansas tomorrow and Friday.. I am on cross country road trip and looking for adventure. I am a birder and have always wanted to go birding where the ivory billed woodpecker was seen back in 2004/2005. It would be great to have an opportunity to be that guy who got a photo of one to prove they still exist. Could you put me in contact with someone who could guide me to a potential ivory billed spot? I would like to go out Friday morning."

Lyndal York
AAS Webmaster

Join us on Facebook!