Date: 10/4/17 10:28 am
From: Jean Kuns <jeanlkuns...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Bird watchers from Oxford
I know this is not a bird sighting but I am trying to find the owners of a pair of binoculars. I met a couple in Provincetown Ma at the MacMillan wharf from Oxford Ohio that were doing some bird watching. Later I found a pair of binoculars on a bench on the wharf. I waited awhile but no one showed up to claim them. I know it's a long shot but I wondered if they could belong to the same couple that I spoke to from Oxford Ohio. I also checked with the wharf master, filed a report with the police and sent inquiries to a couple of the companies that do boat tours.

Any help identifying a couple from Oxford that would have been in Provincetown Ma last Tuesday, September 26th would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone