Date: 10/4/17 10:09 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] fall morning

It was great fall moring to get out. I biked over to Lake Kegonsa SP. It seemed like all the birds were in softer warmer tones today. I had 6 warbler species, but most were Y-r and Palms. Cape May, Nashville, Tennessee, Magnolia and Black-throated Green were the others. The White-throated Sparrows were out in force.
Was hoping for some hawk migration ,a bit later in the morning. Just 10 Turkey Vultures ,all headed south.
Ended up wth 45 species in the park, and was hoping everyone got a chance to get out today.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.