Date: 10/4/17 7:23 am
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Keene Dickcissel- NO (9-10AM)
Greetings,

Arriving to the Keene Bike Path around 9 AM today, I was about 10 minutes
late from spotting at least one of the Dickcissels. Wendy Ward and Keith G.
were on site and alerted me to the last time they had spotted at least one
of the birds. This was around the same time yesterday that I last saw the
birds, so there might be a strong pattern here as no reports have come from
the afternoon hours that I'm aware of.

I also apparently missed out on the overall birdy-nature of the morning,
but I was still greeted with a few nice birds including a single Cape May
Warbler, one Lincoln's Sparrow, and several Savannah Sparrows.

Good luck to all who try. My suggestion is to arrive as early as possible.

Good birding (and weather!),
Chad Witko
--
Chad Witko
www.chat-happens.com

"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me
aware of the world in which we live."
Roger Tory Peterson