Date: 10/3/17 9:19 pm
From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos birds & flutterbys 10/3/2017
Tim

Congrats on the Horned Lark. I get a few each year when I return to Salem and the Baskett Slough. Haven't had any down here.

Will miss you Saturday. Have a conference in Oregon City. Next weekend no better, presenting in Bend.

If you want me to post Bandon rendezvous point like Ray's at a certain time let me know. I will post it. Last three days of passerines here at Lake have been great. You should do well down south.

Harv

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device