Date: 10/3/17 4:08 pm
From: Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
Subject: Lebanon County mosly today
Today I started at 1:45 at the Rt. 501 pond near ELCO Road and the 3 Glossy
Ibis are still there but no sign of the White-rumped Sandpipers . At 2 pm
flushed in a hurry by an adult Peregrine Falcon made a low pass, and the
Glossy's Ibis flew together heading south, high, and out of sight. I kept
looking for birds at the pond . At 2:19 the Glossy Ibis ,all 3 were flying
in from the west, landed quickly in the pond. I left around 2:30 pm and went
to Reistville ponds, there was no birds around the ponds ! I went to Middle
Creek WMA and checked the water on both sides , with the Canada Geese were 2
Black Ducks, 2 Wood Ducks, and 1 Green Heron all on the Lancaster County
side.

Randy C. Miller

Lancaster County

Join us on Facebook!