Date: 10/3/17 12:15 pm
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Solitary Sandpiper- Johnson County
Today I observed a single Solitary Sandpiper along the back waters of the South arm of Lake McBride off 200th Street.
I also hiked the Osprey Trail and despite the wind I managed to see 11 Ruby-crowned Kinglets, a single Golden-crowned Kinglet and an Orange-crowned Warbler. I was hoping for a Red-breasted Nuthatch, which I did not see.

Linda Rudolph
Coralville