Date: 10/2/17 9:05 pm
From: J Hayes <balgryph...>
Subject: [obol] Re: massive Turkey Vulture flight over southwest Beaverton
This morning at about 10:45 I saw about 80 Turkey Vultures heading
southwest over the west edge of Lake Oswego (almost Durham/Tualatin).

Yesterday afternoon while birding Oaks Bottom in Southeast Portland, there
were 70 Turkey Vultures also heading southwest. Fun stuff!

Jeff Hayes

Portland

On Oct 2, 2017 3:31 PM, "David Irons" <llsdirons...> wrote:

During the last twenty minutes (3:05-3:25pm) I have counted in excess off
400 Turkey Vultures streaming
south about a mile to the west of where we live in Beaverton. These birds
were approximately over Murray Blvd and should be passing over Tigard and
Tualatin by now. They kettled then lined out straight south.

Dave Irons

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!