Date: 10/2/17 8:35 pm
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bauer Farm Sparrows, lost and found
Briefly visited Bauer Farm (aka Bauer Park) in Madison tonight. I had 5 species of sparrows including first-of-season White-throated Sparrow hanging out with a number of Song and Chipping Sparrows, one Swamp Sparrow and a possible Clay-colored Sparrow - not enough daylight to positively ID. Also saw one Indigo Bunting.

In the lost-and-found department, I came across a lens cover set for Swarovski binoculars...perhaps they belong to Chris or Marianne? I left them on the bench nearest the bulletin board in the community garden area.

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison