Date: 10/2/17 6:48 pm
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [COBOL] Invite to Green Ridge hawk watch Wed.
Greetings All,

Judy Meredith already posted on COBAL about ECAS's Wednesday Morning
Birders going up to Green Ridge on the 4th but I thought I'd extend the
invitation to the OBAL crowd. After all, it is peak migration. If you are
not meeting up with the WMB group or haven't been up to the site before you
can meet me and/or Kim Boodie at Indian Ford Campground at 9:00. The road
up from there consists of 9 miles of pavement followed by 9 miles of gravel
that can be navigated by any passenger car. We plan on making this a full
data collection day so if there any experienced hawk watchers that want to
hang for the afternoon your assistance would be appreciated (I'm just the
data recorder). See East Cascades Audubon Society's web site for details.
The weather forecast looks promising but be sure to dress in layers and
bring a lawn chair.

Rock on Tom Petty wherever you are.

David Vick
Terrebonne