Date: 10/2/17 5:31 pm
From: Henry Armknecht <whatabirder...>
Subject: If you loaned me a book
I am paring the load on my bookshelf. If you ever loaned me a book and want it back, please let me know! Like too many people, I don't have the best memory for where things came from.

My plan is to bring some books to KOS and give them up for a freewill donation to the KOS education fund. The plan is to put them in the hands of people who will actually use them instead of having them collect dust. Some are field guides.

Some may be coffee table books, others more of the travel guide persuasion. I am sure I could take a nice birding trip or what they cost new.

Henry A
Hays

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to