Date: 10/2/17 5:02 pm
Subject: Re: Litchfield CBC
Hi Edith,
Alan and I watched the Sam Shephard movie Friday night -- not very uplifting but a good story and he was a good actor.  Shall I drop it in the mail, or shall I wait until the next get together?
Would the 14th-15th at the "farm" work for you and BG? I guess it wouldn't work for Judy, and I know Julie feels like she can't travel, and I am sort of assuming that Joan is in the same boat.  But if you and BG wanted to try to rendezvous that weekend, I'll ask Carol too.
Patsy

On Monday, October 2, 2017, 7:48:42 AM EDT, Edith Tatum <carolinabirds...> wrote:

I had a wonderful trip and want to thank all who put it together and especially the guided!  Kudos to all of you.  The buffet was delish even though it was missing desert. We had creamers but no coffee.
Edith Tatum
Durham

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!