Date: 10/2/17 1:14 pm
Subject: Re: Litchfield Fall CBC
Liz:  it was a great pleasure seeing you.  Great you saw the Golden winged warbler.  I left 15 minutes too early.  Lewis
On Monday, October 2, 2017, 4:02:47 PM EDT, Liz <carolinabirds...> wrote:

Many thanks to President Chris Root and organizer Lewis Burke and all the trip leaders and aides.   They did an outstanding job in spite of last-minute setbacks, etc.   I loved the recognition of  the young birders .... says well for the future of CBC.   And many thanks to Simon Thompson for showing me the Golden-winged Warbler, which I had not seen in over 30 yrs.  Cheers,Liz LathropOriental, NC

Join us on Facebook!