Date: 10/2/17 10:38 am
From: Jack E. Solomon <00000003433c95af-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Frick Today, Allegheny County
Susie Solomon birded alone at Frick Park Today. For a change, laziness was not what kept me from joining her.
Most of the birds were at the Vernal Pond between the 2 parallel segments of the west end of Falls Ravine Trail.
Tennessee WarblerY-r WarblerB-t G WarblerRuby-crowned KinletBlue-headed VireoYellow-bellied SapsuckerWhite-throated SparrowSwainson's Thrush
Attendance at Pgh. Parks Conservancy's Volunteer Naturalist training class kept me from birding today. Small medals and appropriate accolades are in order and will be accepted with false modesty and feigned Grace.
Jack Solomon

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!