Date: 10/2/17 8:39 am
From: <sandyleapt...>
Subject: [obol] First of Season
Hi All,

September 24 2017 first Golden-crowned Sparrow
September 25 2017 Red-breasted Sapsucker...around for a few days and then gone
September 29 2017 first White-crowned Sparrow
October 1 2017 Spotted Towhees back in the garden

Roving flock of around a dozen Lesser Goldfinches on garden perennials that have gone to seed. Haven't seen them since spring when they were after the forget-me-not and columbine seeds.

Northern Flickers always present in garden and neighbor hood.

With the arrival of the GOSP and WCSP my sparrow flock is complete for the season. Song Sparrow, House Sparrow, Fox Sparrow, Golden-crowned Sparrow and White-crowned Sparrow. Wish list, a Lincoln Sparrow and a White-throated Sparrow.

Merry Migration

Sandy Leaptrott
NE Portland

Join us on Facebook!