Date: 10/2/17 8:19 am
From: 'Lethaby, Nick' <nlethaby...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] RE: Scorpion Ranch, Santa Cruz Island
Joel, the bunting is an Indigo for sure.

I have a id paper on fall Lazuli and Indigo Buntings that can be viewed here: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nick_Lethaby/contributions

I am starting to think that the key conditions for a good fall-out at Scorpion is me not being there! Certainly the weather yesterday wasn't any different to several dull trips I have been on.