Date: 10/1/17 6:58 pm
From: paulette <slugg...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Birds are on the move.
I can tell the seasons are changing.
I’ve had more ROBINS the last few days bathing in my moving water.
I’ve also had a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH and a pair of PILEATED WOODPECKERS fly over. This morning I had a
PINE SISKIN feeding with the Goldfinches plus I still had a RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD today. YELLOW-RUMPED
WARBLERS have been flitting around. Last week I had a YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER.

Paulette Lugg
Cerro Gordo County
Ventura, Ia