Date: 10/1/17 6:44 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Franklin's Gull Surveys
I'm still looking for volunteers to help with Franklin's Gull Surveys. Below is a
list of the lakes/reservoirs that are still available for surveys. In a nuthsell pick
a morning on two successive weekends (October 7/8, 14/15, 21/22) either
Saturday or Sunday - doesn't have to be the same day, be to the lake at
sunup and provide an estimate of how many Franklin's Gulls are on the lake.
Within an hour or two of sunup feeding flocks start to get moving around and
often leave the area for the day making it a challenge to try to get a good
estimate.

If you are willing to help, please drop me an email and I will get you a little
more information!

Cedar Bluff Reservoir
Council Grove Reservoir
El Dorado Reservoir