Date: 10/1/17 5:51 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Possible BELL'S VIREO - Concord
So earlier today I was at the Birch Street Community Gardens in Concord and I stumbled upon a bird that's been racking my brain all day but I believe has an exciting conclusion. The bird was found in a large bush and I initially assumed Palm Warbler as I could see it flicking its tail. It then came into view and realized I was looking at a species of bird I hadn't seen before. I saw the bird really well a few times but only managed one poor photo. After much deliberation I think I may have found a BELL'S VIREO. The following is the link to my eBird checklist with my full description. I would love some professional input as obviously this species would be a huge find for Concord. I'll also give the direct link to the photo as some quality is lost on the photo on the checklist.

Photo:
https://flic.kr/p/Y1QG4X

As mentioned earlier I had a DICKCISSEL at the gardens too. It gave me good views and called quite a bit, but I only managed some poor photos. Not much else there of note minus my FOY White-crowned Sparrow.
Dickcissel:
https://flic.kr/p/YXTfh3
https://flic.kr/p/YZkovq

I also had a nice little Warbler flock today at the Lake Sunapee State Beach in Newbury. Mostly Yellow-rumped's but there a few Blackpolls, one female Black-throated Blue and a very cooperative Cape May.
Cape May:
https://flic.kr/p/Y2cQ6X
https://flic.kr/p/YYeabG

-Dylan Jackson