Date: 10/1/17 3:41 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Odiorne Pt. State Park - active, no rarities
I birded Odiorne this morning, covering the area of the Boy Scout
Trail and the north end to the bunkers. It was most active at the
north end, quietest by the bunkers. Lots of kinglets of both species.
When I first arrived at 8:30, there were about 40 gannets feeding, by
the time I left there were 5.

Highlights:

Red-eyed Vireo 6, 4 in one tree

Tennessee Warbler 1

Blackpoll Warbler 1

Black-throated Green Warbler 1

Northern Parula 3

Baltimore Oriole 1

Full list in eBird.

http://ebird.org/ebird/nh/view/checklist/S39502865

Becky Suomala

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: