Date: 10/1/17 1:38 pm
From: <sfluett...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET fermi lab
I walked around the lake Law, A & E and to the pond in the S E corner of it all; Saw over 40 Double Breasted Cormorants together in a large grouping, saw probably 40 plus Killdeer in what I consider a large group- spread along the mud shore of the lake; then I saw 40 plus Great Egrets at the A & E in a close together group. Along the way, I had over 40 Amer Goldfinch here & there along with 40 or more Sulfur colored butterflies while walking the grass mowed paths. On my way out , I was fortunate to get to see around 12 Pectoral Sandpipers close to the parking area where there were two cars. So it was a day of COLOR; Black then Killdeer then White, then Gold, and Bibbed at the end; I forgot what color the cars were.
Steve Fluett DuPage county

Join us on Facebook!