Date: 10/1/17 12:09 pm
From: Eric Gyllenhaal <GyllenFish...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: Glacial Park Ibis
As of Sunday at 2 pm, Ethan Gyllenhaal and I are watching the 6 ibis from the grassy path described in earlier emails by Joe and Al. We're seeing red eyes and pink on the faces of most of them, despite the back lighting. The ibis have been actively feeding, mostly close to the north shore of the pond.

Eric Gyllenhaal
From Cook County, currently in McHenry

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 30, 2017, at 12:36 PM, Joe Lill <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>

> The six White-faced Ibises are still present. I was fortunate in that they were working the north edge of the pond, so they weren't backlit as I stood on the grassy path. I had red eyes on all six of them.

Posted by: Eric Gyllenhaal <gyllenfish...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)