Date: 10/1/17 11:15 am
From: Bryan Henson via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy group walk at Algonkian Park - Sanctuary Trail (Loudoun)
Our group of eight enjoyed a fantastic walk on a beautiful day. We had few
and far between looks at warblers, but found all 7 commonly occurring
woodpeckers (FOS Sapsucker for many), both kinglets and had good raptor
activity as well. The highlights of the walks were 4 American Pipits that
allowed us outstanding looks and a very cooperative Yellow-billed Cuckoo
(good looks at close range for minutes).

In total, we found 58 species of birds. The complete list is available on
eBird - http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39496317

Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy events can be found online at
https://loudounwildlife.org/programs-and-field-trips/

Happy birding,
Bryan