Date: 10/1/17 9:04 am
From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily...>
Subject: [obol] Small Grants Available
Small Grants Now Available!

October 1, 2017

The Oregon Birding Association Board of Directors is pleased to announce the availability of small grants of up to $500 each, for projects that further our mission to promote education, enjoyment, conservation and science of birds and birding in Oregon.

Application forms are now available. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2018. We anticipate making our selection at the March board meeting.
A second round of grants will be available in September, 2018; for these grants, apply by August 1, 2018.

For more information, and application materials, please check the Oregon Fund for Ornithology website
http://www.orbirds.org/fund.html or email the OBA board.

Kathy Krall for the OBA board of directors

Join us on Facebook!