Date: 10/1/17 4:02 am
Subject: Re: Santee NWR - Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Brown Creeper, Peregrine
Hi Tracee,

Yes these trips are open to anyone. The next Santee NWR bird walk is
on Saturday
October 14 - meet at the
Visitor's Center at 7:30am. And the last one is on 4 November again meeting
at the Santee NWR Visitors center at 7:30 AM. Let Nate or I know if you
have any questions.

Here are my Ebird list from the previous walk
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S39203794&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=Zqd97pcolOKa7KoFyfdjZy6EChR8h6HaU1DfsSzp-Hw&s=CYuKQIcgyBbVIsm9RMtVU-f4DqnExBkzb2JQXZhAWLI&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S39207087&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=Zqd97pcolOKa7KoFyfdjZy6EChR8h6HaU1DfsSzp-Hw&s=wMbMi-hZhIP_oHn1eUSDTQ-iyRQOp84-IgIPkpD1cWk&e=

Regards,

Dennis

--
Dennis M. Forsythe PhD
South Carolina Christmas Bird Count Editor

Join us on Facebook!