Date: 9/30/17 12:49 pm
From: <aaron.maizlish...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] A good Warbler in the West Maintenance Yard
I am posting on behalf of Eddie Monson, kid wonder-birder. He and his parents were at the West Maintenance Yard in Golden Gate Park this morning. They had a brief look at a "good" Warbler.

Unfortunately only brief looks of a skulky Warbler, yellow throat grayish back and an eye ring. Not enough for a definitive ID, but may be the right field marks for a Mourning Warbler. I am not going to be able to get out there today, but hopefully somebody else can find this bird and get a better look.

This was in the shrubs at the west end of the maintenance yard, where the footpath goes around the fence to the ballparks.

Good luck out there!

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone