Date: 9/30/17 10:37 am
From: Joe Lill <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Glacial Park, Walmart Ponds & Lippold Park Friday 9-29-17
The six White-faced Ibises are still present. I was fortunate in that they were working the north edge of the pond, so they weren't backlit as I stood on the grassy path. I had red eyes on all six of them.
Al's concern about standing on the grassy is well-founded, but joggers and dogs were using it and the birds were okay.
Walk north from the Lost Valley parking lot. Just before you get to the cross road there will be a grass path. Go left and stay quiet.

Joe Lill
Chicago, Cook County

Join us on Facebook!