Date: 9/30/17 6:35 am
From: Daniel Edelstein <danieledelstein...>
Subject: [wisb] “Haunts” book by Daryl Tessen
Good day. I have a copy of the newest version of the book noted in the subject above. But I forgot it in the San Francisco Bay area where I live most of the time.

Now I’m in Wisconsin.

I am ready to go to the Northwoods. But I’m seeking while in Milwaukee a review of the information I noted before I left ....& made my error of not remembering to pack this fine book.

Thus: Does anybody live on the north side or east side Of Milwaukee near Shorewood or Whitefish Bay and Bayside? If so may I stop by and look at your copy for a moment today or early Sunday morning? My cell number is below please. It takes texts or calls. Sorry for the favor.

Regards, Daniel Edelstein

Warblerwatch.com

415-246-5404 (iPhone)

415-382-1827 (Office)