Date: 9/29/17 8:32 pm
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sharp-tailed Sandpiper

For those that were wanting to see some photos of the Sharp-tailed SP,
here's a few of the better ones I managed. I apologize for the poor
quality, but it was the best I could manage under the circumstances
(intermittent rain and poor light).

Nels Nelson
Hillsboro

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:47 PM, J Hayes <balgryph...> wrote:

> Sharp-tailed Sandpiper still present today at 2:45 PM. The bird was often
> seen in close company with a Pec, allowing for easy comparison. There were
> about 115 dowitchers present, with the Sharp-tail and Pec feeding toward
> the back side of the flock.
>
> Jeff Hayes
>
> Portland
>
> On Sep 29, 2017 11:38 AM, "Bob Archer" <rabican1...> wrote:
>
>> If you go check out the Pectoral working edge of pond as well. Good
>> study of structure differences.
>>
>> Bob Archer
>> Pdx
>>
>> On Sep 29, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Yes it is, good pics
>>
>> Alan Contreras
>> Eugene, Oregon
>>
>> <acontrer56...>
>>
>> www.alanlcontreras.com
>>

>> On Sep 29, 2017, at 8:43 AM, Regular <nickenew1...> wrote:
>>
>> I have what I believe is a juvenile Sharp-tailed sandpiper at the Heron
>> Lake Golf Club north of Portland mixed in with Long-billed Dowitchers at
>> first pull off. See eBird list for specific location and pictures.
>> http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39454295
>>

>> Nick Newberry
>> William & Mary class of 2017

Join us on Facebook!