Date: 9/29/17 4:14 pm
From: Jillian Price <jillian.price1918...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagles and more - Greenland
I saw the post this morning about today possibly being a big migration day,
so I swung by the Great Bay Discovery Center after work to look for
warblers etc. Not a huge variety, but there was a large group of
yellow-rumped warblers enjoying foraging in the marshes. Another large
group of cedar waxwings, mostly juveniles, continues from earlier in the
week in the area of the boardwalk. I also found a white-throated sparrow -
I hadn't seen any there all summer, so I suspect he was a migrant passing
through as well.

The highlight of the trip, though, was five bald eagles, heading from the
Newmarket side of Great Bay toward Greenland.

Jillian Price
Exeter