Date: 9/29/17 1:31 pm
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] We were hummed in Crisfield
We still have at least one mature male Ruby-Throat hanging around as of last evening. But, most seem to have left well over a week ago - no more conflicts at the feeders.

Just have the first Canada Geese in our yard this afternoon, although we have been seeing small flocks flying around here for about a week.

Steve Long
Oxford