Date: 9/29/17 12:14 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: Merlin sunrise
I got up early so I could catch my neighbor going to town. I wanted a dozen
eggs. Sunrise was awesome with whisps of clouds of lavender,pink,and gold.
I heard the SharpShinned hawk going after someone in the sky. Looked up and
oh what a nice surprise! Gracefully gliding off the tree that the hawk
wanted him gone from? A Merlin falcon across the sunrise sky. Wasn't quick
enough with my smartphone to grab that shot. Though I tried to. Alas, all I
got was a birdless sunrise instead. Teresa, River Valley, AT

Join us on Facebook!