Date: 9/29/17 9:02 am
From: Patricia Valdata <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] We were hummed in Crisfield
We had a juvenile Ruby-throated Hummingbird at the feeder this morning. We
haven't seen one since the weekend. This one was pretty young--it didn't
have a full set of iridescent feathers yet.

The only other notable bird in the yard this week was a Palm Warbler, yard
bird #74.

There's no shortage of Laughing Gulls because our neighbor tosses stale
bread out to them (argh!). They're all in winter plumage now. We also have
one Herring Gull. No idea why it likes to hang out with the Laughing Gulls.

Pat Valdata
Crisfield, Somerset County