Date: 9/29/17 6:33 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Fwd: Fall for Hummingbirds Contest!
hello everyone

sharing this email for exposure to those counties involved in the
contest as well as letting everyone know if you are holding your own
contest or thinking about it, your chamber of commerce and visitors
center might be willing to help you promote it.  we have hit up as many
local print outlets as possible as well as library's and some teachers.

just a reminder, if you can help spread the word for our contest that is
for 4 counties, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry and Snyder, we would appreciate
it.  if you click on that link, you can print off this flyer and maybe
hang in spots people can see it.

if you wish to have your own contest, let me know and I can help promote
it online in the various facebook groups.

on the home front, I haven't seen a hummer in maybe a month at my
feeders.  Hoping to see some on the river on the next weekend or so.

chad kauffman, mifflintown, pa.