Date: 9/29/17 5:47 am
From: chris gagnon <cgagnon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hooksett Birds - GC Kinglets and more
Between 7:30 - 8:30 the birds were very active this morning behind my condo in the Granite Hills Condos.
My list included:
black and white warbler
pine warbler
parula (i think)
blue headed vireo
red eyed vireo
golden crowned kinglet (my highlight of the day - not sure how many. They move fast)
pileated woodpecker
downy woodpecker
flicker
nuthatch
chickadee
mourning dove
gold finch
chipping sparrow
blue jay

I would assume the Head's Pond Trail would be equally as active as it is not terribly far from where I live.

The information transmitted is the property of SAU #53 and is intended only for the person, persons, or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.