Date: 9/28/17 6:35 pm
From: Nickel, James B <James.Nickel...>
Subject: Morton County Question
I stopped at Elkhart to do a little birding today. I saw what appeared to be 2 Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers. 1 at the shelter belt and 1 at Middle Spring.
Then I looked at a copy of Birds of Cimarron National Grassland. A excellent resource by Ted Cable, Scott Seltman, and Kevin Cook. It lists both Red-naped and Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers as very rare.
My question is: which bird is more likely to be seen? Or is it a coin flip? Thanks Jim

Sent from my iPhone
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>