Date: 9/28/17 3:24 pm
From: Brad Hacker <bradley_r_hacker...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Elings Sparrows
I managed to catch up with the Vesper Sparrows, which were indeed SE of the stone bench whenever they were not being terrorized by dogs or bicycles etc., but failed to find the Brewer's Sparrow for the third time. Grrr. If others find the Brewer's, please let me know; thanks.
Vesper pix here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39441404

Brad HackerGoletahttps://www.flickr.com/photos/bradley_hacker/albums...

Hide original messageOn Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 7:24:26 PM PDT, <zonetail...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...> wrote:

This evening at Elings Park in Santa Barbara were 2 Vesper and 1 Brewer's
Sparrow. They were on the dirt paths to the south-east of the stone bench.

Hugh Ranson
Santa Barbara

Join us on Facebook!