Date: 9/28/17 2:16 pm
From: Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
Subject: Lebanon County
Today along the Rt. 501 near ELCO Road we have been parking on the west side
just south of the Amish driveway . Today total list from 1:25 to 3 pm, the 3
Glossy's Ibis all had brown eyes , Tim's 3 White-rumped Sandpipers were
still there feeding close most of the time. I could find only 7 Lesser
Yellowlegs today. Least Sandpiper 5. I had only a handful of Pectoral, but a
few flocks flew in and I had a total of 19 Pectoral Sandpipers . Than to
Reistville and the total shorebirds were 3 Lesser Yellowlegs. I am enjoying
seeing lots of Glossy's this year!

Randy C. Miller

Lancaster County

Join us on Facebook!