Date: 9/28/17 11:00 am
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Greater white fronted goose continues
Thanks To Pam Hunt for reporting, and Paul Manafort (sp?) for finding the greater right fronted goose. It continues at the pond at Hooksett Crushed Stone along Hackett Hill Road. The folks there are very kind and have you sign in wear a hard hat/glasses and safety vest due to the heavy machinery there.
From what I understand on weekends it is easier to get in to see the bird as there is no heavy equipment around and the gate is usually left open.

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39440419 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39440419>

I also tried to relocate the Lark sparrow in Concord, but the winds were so harsh that there were very few birds when I got there.

Jeanne-Marie Maher
Nashua NH