Date: 9/28/17 10:57 am
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Fwd: eBird Report - Scout Island, City Park, New Orleans, Sep 28, 2017
Linda and I had a pretty great morning at Scout Island in City Park today
with 46 species. We had 11 species of warblers and while Yellow (16) led
the tally, a shocking total of 9 (!) Wilson's was most certainly a personal
high count for me in a single day. Also nice were two Veeries feeding in a
Camphor with three Swainson's Thrushes and then a Philadelphia Vireo mixed
in with a few Magnolia Warblers and two Wilson's in Live Oak. Blue-gray
Gnatcatchers were the most common migrant with a total of 20. The eBird
list is below. -j