Date: 9/28/17 9:59 am
From: Mike <gardenbug99...>
Subject: [COBOL] New Fall Migrants
Main new additions of our usual fall birds were a good supply of Pine Siskins, first here for over a year. Had one Wilson's Warbler that only stayed a short while. Two Towhees are back as well as both WC and GC Sparrows. Also the Solitaires are back and in full voice. One Annas hummer still shows occasionally. Lots of sparrows, L. Goldfinch, quail and H. Finch. Sometimes when all are at the feeders it is quite a cacophony. Also an accipiter around regularly as we have found kill evidence (quail and dove) but no visual. Chickadees too.
Mike Golden
Eagle Crest