Date: 9/28/17 8:35 am
Subject: Blue Grosbeaks at Hefner Gap this morning
There was a small flock of Blue Grosbeaks which staged in the Sumac on the lower side of Hefner, then flew over to the upper side – about 4-6 birds. One lingered in the Sumac about five feet from us for great looks. I cannot recollect ever seeing that species at Hefner before. Additionally, we saw many of the same birds that Gordon Warburton and I reported in recent posts in this forum about Hefner.

Bill Haddad
Spruce Pine, N.C.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_antivirus&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=jPSADQ5s4dS6RIiElCMTRXwfByqSDLHFvTwNSvdjfuw&s=OzNO2leRbnLS4lNHMXzlVmogeFnouJhJUwQzB5MfBes&e=

Join us on Facebook!