Date: 9/28/17 6:53 am
From: birdrecords <birdrecords...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lark Sparrow Concord--NO, Lots of other birds--Yes!
We explored W. Locke Rd. in Concord this morning but didn't find the Lark Sparrow. However, we did find several interesting mixed flocks of warblers and many, many sparrows out in the fields. Highlights of large birds were a Merlin, an Osprey, and a Northern Flicker. Highlights of small birds were the sheer volume of sparrows, a Palm Warbler, and actually seeing the yellow feet of a Blackpoll Warbler. There were many Northern Parulas and Yellow-rumpeds, and several Black-and-white Warblers as well.

Kathryn Frieden and Becky Suomala