Date: 9/27/17 5:32 pm
From: Sim Barrow <sbarrow...>
Subject: CORRECTION: Big Sit October 15
Good evening,

I just noticed that the subject line in my recent email regarding the Northwest Arkansas Land Trust’s Big Sit was incorrect. The correct date is Sunday, October 15. My apologies for any confusion.

Again, here’s the info:

Sunday, October 15 1:00-5:00 PM The Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve in Fayetteville

In honor of the beloved tailgating tradition in college football, the Northwest Arkansas Land Trust is hosting a tailgating party for birders at their Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve. Birdwatchers of all skill levels are invited to join for free food and drink while watching the birds at this unique and vital wetland habitat. Local experts will lead guided hikes and demonstrate mist netting techniques. Please bring a chair and binoculars. Boots and long pants are recommended. Parking is at Vold Vision (2783 Shiloh Dr Fayetteville, AR 72701). Please RSVP by contacting <sbarrow...>

Thank you,

Sim

Join us on Facebook!