Date: 9/27/17 4:44 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods- Warblers, Vireos, Migrants
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen in the last 2 days.

Places to Bird
Nature Center parking lot
Goldenrod Trail
Sugarbush Trail
Lake Trail
Thoreau Lake
Woodland Trails

Warblers
Bay-breasted
Hooded
Chestnut-sided
Black-throated Green
Tennessee
Nashville
Cape May
Canada
N Parula
American Redstart
Wilson
Black-and-white
C Yellowthroat
Magnolia
Blackpoll
Blackburian

Hawks
Red-tailed
Red-shouldered
Cooper's

Woodpeckers
Pileated
N Flicker
Hairy

Thrushes
Swainson's
Grey-cheeked

Vireos
Blue-headed
Philadelphia
Red-eyed

Nature Center
Ruby-throated Hummingbird

Other
Brown Thrasher
Cedar Waxwing
Lincoln sparrow
Indigo Bunting
Chimney Swift

Thoreau Lake
Mallards
Wood Ducks
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Double-crested Cormorant
Belted Kingfisher
Solitary Sandpiper
Green Heron
E phoebe
Killdeer
Cooper's Hawk

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park