Date: 9/27/17 1:17 pm
From: Sim Barrow <sbarrow...>
Subject: Upcoming Birding Opportunity on October 19
Good afternoon,

I hope that you will join me for our upcoming birdwatching event, taking
place at Wilson Springs Preserve, located in Fayetteville. See information
below:

Sunday, October 15 1:00-5:00 PM The Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve in
Fayetteville

In honor of the beloved tailgating tradition in college football, the
Northwest Arkansas Land Trust is hosting a tailgating party for birders at
their Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve. Birdwatchers of all skill levels
are invited to join for free food and drink while watching the birds at this
unique and vital wetland habitat. Local experts will lead guided hikes and
demonstrate mist netting techniques. Please bring a chair and binoculars.
Boots and long pants are recommended. Parking is at Vold Vision (2783 Shiloh
Dr Fayetteville, AR 72701). Please RSVP by contacting
<sbarrow...> <mailto:<sbarrow...> .

Thank you,

Sim

Sim Barrow, Communications and Development Coordinator

Northwest Arkansas Land Trust

479.966.4666 (office)

479.280.7528 (cell)

<http://www.nwalandtrust.org/> www.nwalandtrust.org

Preserving quality of life in Northwest Arkansas through the permanent
protection of land.

Join us on Facebook!