Date: 9/27/17 10:22 am
From: Jerry Connolly via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CTBirds Digest, Vol 3863, Issue 1

A trip out to Great Gull Island(equipment maintenance) on Monday September,9/27, found one young common tern(the last one to hatch) still being fed by at least one adult. Ready to fly soon. 30 plus Forster's Terns Feeding on incoming tide from Race in to LIS. Also small flock of 18 Common Terns . Two Royal Terns west of Little Gull Island

Matthew Male
Great Gull Island Project
&

The Audubon Shop