Date: 9/26/17 10:40 pm
From: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET North Pond - Tuesday 9/26 evening
I managed to get out of work in time to pay North Pond a visit this evening - I’m glad i did - there were some really nice pockets of warblers (14 species) and other migrants especially on the southwest corner of the pond.

Highlights were impressive numbers of Black-throated Green Warblers (12) and Magnolia Warblers (16), best warblers probably a Golden-winged Warbler and Northern Parula. Also 2 Philadelphia Vireo, a Scarlet Tanager and Rose-breasted Grosbeak and my first White-throated Sparrows of the fall.

Full list can be viewed at:
http://www.igoterra.com/rs.asp?userid=283&d=2017-09-26

With the cold front coming through finally tonight tomorrow could be good!!

Cheers
Steve Huggins
Chicago, IL

Posted by: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)