Date: 9/26/17 8:17 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Night Flight
With cloud cover and light northerly breezes Jaye and I felt that it might be a
good night for migration. We stepped outside a couple of times this evening
and heard things flying over each time. The most recent listening session,
about 5 minutes from 10:05 to 10:10 provided easily 8 to 12 calls per minute
going over. Definitely a mixture of things - sounded like quite a few Indigo
Buntings, but also some sparrows and warblers more than likely.

Always a fascinating time of year!

Chuck & Jaye Otte mailto:<otte2...>
613 Tamerisk
Junction City Kansas USA 66441