Date: 9/26/17 6:16 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [COBOL] Redmond Sewer Pond Loon
Mark Gonzalez and I found the Pacific Loon reported by Jeff Nordstrom on
the Redmond Sewer Ponds.  I got some very distant and unsatisfying
photos but they are diagnostic.  It is a Pacific Loon in mostly pristine
breeding plumage.  Very beautiful bird.  Jeff reported lots of pipits
around as well.  I didn't see any around the ponds but I found many in
the farmlands around Powell Butte earlier in the day.  Photos of the
loon at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39407678

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957